Information about cookies:
So-called cookies "Cookies" are IT data, in particular, text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device, and a unique number.
The entity placing cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the Website Operator.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content,
b) maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website.
c) determining the User's profile in order to display him tailored materials in advertising networks,
d) adapting the content of the Website pages to specific User preferences and optimizing the use of websites tailored to the individual needs of the Users
The Website uses four basic types of cookies:
a) "session" - files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software, i.e. a web browser,
b) "permanent" - files stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User,
c) "necessary" - files enabling the use of services available on the Website,
d) "performance" files enabling the collection of information on how to use the Website's websites,
Software for browsing websites, i.e. a web browser, usually by default allows storing cookies on the User's end device. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser used by the User.
Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website Operator. For this purpose, the Operator may save information about the User's navigation path or time spent on a given page.
If the User does not want to receive cookies, he may change the settings of his browser. However, disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security or maintaining user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases also prevent the use of, Website.
1) Information about some of the Users' behaviors is subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the Website and to ensure the most efficient service provided hosting services.
2) The viewed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be subject to registration:
a) time of receipt of the inquiry,
b) response time,
c) the name of the client station - identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
d) information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
e) URL address of the website previously visited by the user (referrer link) - if The website was accessed via a link,
f) information about the User's browser,
g) information about the IP address.
3) The data indicated in item 2 are not associated with specific persons browsing the pages and are used only for the purposes of server administration.
1) Data collected using the website are subject to disclosure to external entities only within the limits set by law.
2) Data enabling identification of a natural person (personal data) are made available only with the consent of that person.
3) The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
1) Vkomtech makes the utmost care that any data collected using the website has the highest level of protection against unauthorized access, modification, or deletion.
2) Vkomtech constantly monitors the security status of the website and responds to any external threats. In case of noticing