Our legal obligation is to deliver the ordered goods without defects. However, if the received product has hidden defects or is damaged during use for reasons beyond your control, you can exercise the warranty right, if the warranty was granted e.g. by the manufacturer, importer or seller, the warranty conditions are specified in the warranty document that you received with the goods and directly in the product offer, and the defect that occurred is covered by the warranty and its period has not yet expired. The basis for accepting the guarantee is proof of purchase in the form of a receipt or invoice.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if after the purchase you find that the goods received are damaged, not working properly or you have found another non-compliance of the goods with the concluded contract, and the goods have been purchased as a consumer, you have the right to lodge a complaint. As a rule, faulty goods should be returned to the seller to enable him to examine the legitimacy of the complaint. If in doubt, contact us to determine the next steps.
In order for your complaint to be dealt with quickly and efficiently, you should meet the following conditions:
TERMS OF WARRANTY:
The guarantor is the Vkomtech store
1. The warranty period is from 1 to 2 years from the date of purchase (details are provided directly in the offers). The warranty applies only within the territory of Europe.
2. Equipment repairs during the warranty period are carried out by the Guarantor's Central Service Center (CPS) or other authorized Service Centers authorized by the guarantor.
3. In the event of defects or damage to the equipment during the guarantee's validity, it will be removed free of charge within 14 business days from the date of delivery of the equipment to CPS or another authorized Service Center indicated by the Guarantor. The warranty period is extended by the time the equipment has been in the Service Center.
4. Equipment for repair should be delivered to the Service Center in the original factory packaging. In the absence of complete packaging, the risk of damage during transport shall be borne by the advertiser.
5. The complained product is received from the customer via courier after prior written complaint submission via the contact form at www.vkomtech.com/gb/contact-us or e-mail address email@example.com.
6. The condition for accepting the device for warranty repair is that the advertiser provides:
legibly and correctly completed warranty card (without deletions or alterations, with the name, model of the product and its serial number, if it has it, with the signature of the seller, stamp, and date of purchase, if such a card was sent with the product, for products which have a warranty card, the document confirming the purchase and the date is a receipt or invoice),
proof of purchase copy/original/printout of the email confirmation,
the advertised product (without accessories) with the manufacturer's intact seals (if this applies to the advertised product).
The Service Point may refuse to carry out the warranty repair in the event of non-compliance of data in documents and on the equipment, breach of seals, non-compliance of serial numbers, or changes to the software by unauthorized persons.
7. The warranty does not cover equipment: used contrary to the instruction manual provided with the equipment,
damaged by external factors (mechanical damage, pollution, flooding, atmospheric phenomena and other causes that cannot be covered by the insurance policy),
changed or misused
damaged due to misuse or incorrect installation,
the warranty does not cover batteries and accumulators if the device has one.
The warranty does not cover activities listed in the operating instructions and those belonging to the basic operating service, e.g. installing the equipment.
8. In the event of an unjustified complaint (after confirmation of the proper operation of the equipment by the seller or Service Point) or rejection of this warranty, the customer covers the costs of checking the equipment and the cost of transporting the device to and from the Service Point.
9. The Guarantor shall not be liable for the timely delivery of warranty services if their activities are disturbed by unforeseen circumstances of a higher nature.
10. Apart from this printed warranty, there are no other express guarantees, either written or oral. All implied warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability or specific uses are limited to the duration of this warranty.
11. The warranty on sold consumer goods does not exclude, limit, or suspend the rights of the buyer arising from the provisions of warranty for defects of the thing sold.
12. According to art. 558 § 1 of the Civil Code, the Seller's liability under the warranty for the Product in